Thursday, March 14, 2013

why hello there again

So I'm happy to report that for the past 3 days my blood pressure is down to 127/86 and a few hours after exercising it's 124/84, so that makes me smile!!! Exercise is working...imagine that!

Meals are going OK.  I'm not snacking on junk, it's removed from the house and I haven't hit up a drive-thru in a long time....except for my roll up the rim to win and it made me sick for HOURS that night, never again.  Unless it's tea I can't do those latte's anymore, not worth being sick.  And not worth the calories it takes me to burn it off! I am NOT an exercise professional but I am guessing I burn 600-ish calories at zumba, 60 mins but maybe more I have no clue, this is just what My Fitness pal says to me on the app :) But I am happy to say I have already gone twice this week and plan on going again Saturday.  I am looking into another fitness option, but from what I can tell I am not sure if I can budget that since I don't work at the moment.  Which bums me out a little bit that money is holding me back.  But it is something I will FOR SURE join as soon as we can afford it. For now the zumba punch cards are working me out good! But I am hoping to join a boot camp sooner rather than later to kick it up a notch.

There is so much to learn about calories in.  No, I should say GOOD calories in.  I tracked my food today and stayed around the 1600 mark and was pretty proud of myself, until I did the pie chart option it offers and realized 40% of my day was from fat.  That sounds horrible! 22% protein and 38% carbs. So I think I need to work harder on my meals. Obviously I can't lose what I want eating like that, regardless if its hitting my target calorie count each day.  GOSH, SO MUCH TO LEARN!!!  My next boyfriend better be a personal trainer....and a mechanic....and a chiropractor....haha I'm kidding, my man is just fine!! I tease because I love!

Anyhooter, it's been interesting to learn all this stuff, but I feel like I've just scraped the top of my mountain and I really need to learn so much more.  But I will, and I am!  This is a new lifestyle, I can't expect it to happen overnight....but if the skinny fairies want to pay me a visit tonight while i'm sleeping i'll take a size 6 body please ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment