Monday, April 19, 2010

The Cake


So this past weekend was my 35th Birthday! And the only thing I REALLY asked for was this delicious cake from a bakery here on the main street. Its called the lululemon cake and it really is one of the yummiest cake I've ever had. So of course I snapped a photo! And yes, it was exactly what I wanted. It was good!

I feel like I got really spoiled this year. Thanks to my friends and family! My fiance bought me a Tassimo coffee maker! LOVE IT! I've had a latte almost everyday and its tasty!! My girlfriend found out I got that so she gave me a new awesome travel mug to use with it.....very thoughtful!!! My daughter got me 3 new DS mind games...I love all the Brain Age type games, so I've been having fun challenging my mind with those. (and I got Battleship...who doesn't love that game!!!) I got some moolah...can't wait to spend that, I have ideas....I'll tell you later what I end up getting. My parents made me the most touching, heartfelt gift. However I can't tell you YET what is was for a week or so...you'll understand why later when I tell you. But it made me cry, the good cry, it was so awesome, and I love my parents so much for doing this for me...and someone else ;). the suspense will kill you!!! heeheehee. But I don't want to spoil the surprise for someone else who may be reading this! Trust me I'll fill you in sometime next week, when I know I'm allowed too! :) My fiance's mother is flying in from Ontario tomorrow and she wants to take me shopping for a gift, can't wait! Hmmm home decor or clothes....decisions, decisions! So all in all it was a fantastic weekend!

Today I am going for lunch with my family, and a little shopping and just going to enjoy my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment