Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Baggy

I have droopy drawers!!!!!  WOOHOO!! I didn't think that would ever make me happy, but to know that 6 weeks of my hard and dedicated work is paying off! Hooray to baggy-bottom cargos! hahaha

Zumba has been cancelled due to spring break, but I still got my butt to the gym yesterday for a decent workout (arms are killing me today, too many weights, ugh) and I am back in the gym tomorrow morning around 10:30 if anyone else is going!! LOL  Trying to recruit people here! My friend L. is coming too, she's on holidays and we usually got to zumba together so because of spring break we are hitting the gym and getting out workouts done regardless!  Back to Zumba Saturday, I really have missed going!

Meal plans are getting easier. Basically eating no junk and more veggies. Just about weaned off pop, had a couple a week ago but i'm on a water kick now, to try to break that diet pop addiction, and already i'm not craving them anymore, but I can tell a big difference if I don't drink at least 8 glasses a day. I feel like a slug if I forget my water bottle when I go out driving the kids everywhere. I drink at every stop light, that helps get it in when driving!

But besides the baggy pants and some pounds lost, I don't think it's really enough for others to notice yet, I read on Pinterest it takes 4 weeks for you to notice, 8 weeks for your family and 12 weeks for the world. It's been 6 weeks, so we'll see in another 6 how I am looking. I notice a few body changes, but I am realistic to know that this is a very long road ahead of me, but i'm having fun on it, so that's a good thing!

Last night I donated blood again, been 56 days since the last time I did it, and with working out and meal plans under control my blood actually flowed so much faster than usual!  That's always good, I was in and out in an hour! (helped that there was soooo many no-shows so the line ups were short.) FYI tisk tisk for not showing up to save someone's life! A call to cancel would have been easier than all that staff waiting around for appt's that didn't show up. (my hairdressing years made me bitter for no-shows! haha)

Easter was lovely, spent the majority of the weekend out in the sunshine, a gorgeous 17 degree weekend!  Kids had fun at the Easter party doing bunny hop races and egg hunts, yummy treats and good times playing with friends. We all met almost 5 years ago now when we were all pregnant with our 1st babies, and have been forever friends since.  We try to get together for certain holidays and a few playdates in the summer, getting harder now that we've all had our 2nd babies and some back to work, everyone living in different parts of town, kids all in different preschools.  But when we have get togethers it's super fun. And so nice to see the kids all growing up together. I can't believe they are off to kindergarten next fall *tear*.

Well kids are napping, so I have time to read my book. I would read outside but the lawn man is out there and it's noisy...and that would mean i'd have to out my bra back on ;)  LOL

Have a wonderful healthy day xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment