Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Happy new year, I wish you health and happiness for this year!!

I have had no time to write. well, ok i've had lots of time to tend to my castle and other games on my fave social media site, but thats just something to pass the time when i'm watching tv. (yes I prefer to be doing 2 things at once)

So here is my new years resolutions...i don't normally make them, but I NEED to this year:

1. NO MORE POP!  I drink 2 cans a day, so thats it....no more!! Not even diet!
2. Lose 5 lbs.  Here's my theory. If I say lose 40+lbs like I want to lose and then I don't...i'll beat myself up over it and be sad.  However, if I aim for 5lbs....then another 5lbs....and so on, I think that's more achievable!
3. be more patient with my family. I'm so tired these days and just cant sleep at night anymore, so i am not as nice as I used to be these past few weeks.
4. TRY to sleep at night! Seriously its becoming a problem.....even though my 6 month old baby sleeps the night from midnight-8am, I for some reason cannot.
5. Scrapbook!!  I made a nice first year Scrapbook for my oldest daughter, now the baby is 6 months old, and I have to get going on hers.  Plus I think the one night a week creative outlet will be good for my soul, and allow some quiet ME time.

Hopefully I can find the energy and thought process to write here more. Even when no one is reading it, it makes me feel good to put it out into the universe.

2 comments:

  1. Good resolutions Cindy! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great manageable goals. I agree, it has to be baby steps :)

    ReplyDelete